RETURNS & EXCHANGES
Returns & Exchanges will ONLY be accepted if your order is damaged in transit or you have received the incorrect product. In case your order is damaged in transit or you have received the wrong product you may return them exactly the way in which they were received (unworn, with original packaging).
STEPS TO MAKING A RETURN
- Please inform us within 3 days of receipt of order. You must email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us.
- Before we arrange for your damaged/incorrect product to be returned to us you are required to send us a photograph of the product, then, it is up to the discretion of the Zilverine QC team to decide whether product is approved for return.
- Once we have received an e-mail notifying us of your concern with the product image and our Quality Control team has authorized the return we will inform you on the most mutually convenient return method.
- Zilverine will replace the items free of charge if possible or issue a refund for the cost of goods to the credit/debit card used for online shopping. We will refund the purchase price of the jewellery and the shipping charges. Refunds will only be made after we have received the shipment in its original packaging
We are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. We are not liable for any returns that we were not notified about first.
As the charge to your credit card/account would have already been done online at the time you made the purchase and authorized the payment we will provide a refund to your account via the respective payment gateway if applicable as per the situations given below
REFUNDS WILL BE DONE IN THE FOLLOWING CASE
- Genuine quality issues.
- Packages lost in transit.
- In case ZILVERINE discovers that a wrong item has been shipped to you
NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN IN THE FOLLOWING CASES
- Incorrect or outdated delivery address.
- Incorrect address format.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by our courier agencies
- Package refused by recipient.
- Sizing issues. Please review our size guides carefully before making your purchase.
- Products returned in a used or damaged condition.
- If the jewellery is not faulty or damaged.