Once in your lifetime, you might have heard, “Do not settle for less!” We believe this is true for Silver jewellery too! Everyone is different, and we have different preferences when it comes to choosing a jewel.
Silver makes one of the most affordable, elegant, and sophisticated jewellery. You might still be thinking if it is safe to wear silver jewellery online? Or should you buy silver jewellery online? What are the benefits of purchasing silver jewellery? And many such questions might be popping up in your head.
We might clear your confusion in this blog piece!
What is a Sterling Silver?
Sterling silver jewellery comprises 92.5% pure silver and 7.5% of other metal alloys. Adding other alloys is because pure silver is a soft metal, and it is difficult to mold it in different patterns. The metal alloys help to harden the silver and give you a luxurious feeling.
Being a highly versatile metal, modern jewellery designers use it to build beautiful pieces of sterling silver jewels. Some popular types of sterling silver jewellery are:
- Pendants: These are designed perfectly with various designs which are capable of holding stones and jewels. There are various designs available when you look for silver pendants online.
- Rings: Sterling silver being hypoallergenic, will not leave any marks on your skin. So you can wear the silver rings for women and men around your fingers without worrying about skin irritations.
- Necklaces: These are known to be worn on special occasions. This has some heavy designs that look perfect on parties or any other get-together with heavy dresses.
- Earrings: Cheap earrings lead to infection and irritation. So, next time you are searching for earrings, you prefer sterling silver metal to keep your ears pretty, just like you.
- Bracelets: Women or Men both sometimes want something on their wrists. They are not many fans of blank wrists. With the silver bracelet for women or men, you can flick the shine on your wrists.
- Anklets: Why keep your feet abandoned? Wear the beautiful beaded silver anklets for women on your ankles and make them HAPPY FEET.
Why should you start purchasing sterling silver jewellery?
- It is AFFORDABLE
When compared to gold and platinum, this is the most affordable metal. The fine sterling silver jewellery has great strength and durability, which means you can wear it regularly.
- You get WIDE RANGE
The 925 sterling silver can be easily molded into different shapes, patterns, and designs. This means out of the wide collection, you will get something you love. When you go through the silver jewellery India collection, you get ancient and modern designs that will never disappoint you.
- Great Versatility
It has the perfect color that matches all skin tones and colors. A sterling silver jewellery online collection has the perfect pieces which can be mixed up with different metals. It gives you a huge room to experiment with your collection.
- It is Hypoallergenic
Some metals cause infection, discoloration, or skin rashes if worn for a longer interval. Do not worry about it now! As silver jewellery comprises copper as part of its alloys which ensures no reaction with the skin. It is sensitive to your skin.
- Highly Durable
Unlike the vintage silver, which used to get damaged easily, it was soft and difficult to make unique designs. With the 925 silver, you get a bolder, brighter, and stronger metal that can be worn regularly.
- Always in Style
Many metals get hyped for a small moment and then forgotten. With silver jewellery, the material never fades out of style when it comes to fashion. The designers are constantly bringing some best designs with a mixture of materials, gemstones, and more to increase the sustainability of the piece.
- Easy to Maintain
- Stock More Pieces
Being a piece of inexpensive jewellery, you can build a unique collection. Be it anklets, pendants, rings, earrings, or bracelets. When you buy silver jewellery online, you can choose various sets or build your own.
What are the best ways to maintain sterling silver jewellery?Prevention tips
- Your skin oils might keep them shiny. So wearing them often will prevent your sterling silver jewellery from tarnishing.
- Remove them when you are dealing with household cleaners, sweat, or more.
- Keep them aside when you step on the beach or inside a pool, as too much sunlight will tarnish silver.
- Put your lotions, perfumes, hair sprays, and makeups first and then wear your jewellery.
- You can use any container, and the only condition is it must be airtight.
- Please keep it away from sunlight, moisture, and heat.
- Store every piece separately to avoid scratching or tangling
- Never store them in the paper, cotton-filled boxes, or cardboard as they can contribute to tarnishing.
- Through some pieces of chalk with your jewellery. This helps in absorbing moisture and prevents tarnishing.
- Silica packs are also good at absorbing moisture
- Add a lining of anti-tarnish clothes, which will absorb moisture and sulfur from the air to prevent tarnish on your silver jewellery.
The Final Take!
It is no secret now that investment in Silver jewellery is the best one. Just know that it must be sterling silver to ensure strength and pretty designs. With the ease of online platforms, you just have to find the perfect match and maintain the precious metal.
Slay with the amazing collection of Sterling silver jewellery collection!